spurr chevy

Post cruise night information and locations.
87 Monte LS

Re: spurr chevy

Post by 87 Monte LS » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:46 am

petegee77 wrote:
87 Monte LS wrote:
ScubaSteve wrote:I missed Spurrs (again) this year cause we were in Cleveland! Also missed Spencerport canal days car show last weekend!
Tomorrow there is the GVACS car show in North Chili, it used to be at RIT! We are going but not showing! Other plans afterwards!
Hey Pete, when is the show at the North Tonowanda plant? I am hoping to catch that with all you Buffalo boys this year!
I got a flyer for that spencer port show at spur cruise. Sounds like a nice event putting on my calendar for next year
Sounds like something different to do next year.
absolutely, sounds like a nice show. I put the flyer on the garage wall to remind to watch for the date for next years show

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:11 am

87 Monte LS wrote:[
I got a flyer for that spencer port show at spur cruise. Sounds like a nice event putting on my calendar for next year
Sounds like something different to do next year.[/quote]absolutely, sounds like a nice show. I put the flyer on the garage wall to remind to watch for the date for next years show[/quote]
That's the problem I have, trying to remember the good shows from the year before. Keeping the flyer is a good idea.
Nothing but Mopars Image

87 Monte LS

Post by 87 Monte LS » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:36 am

petegee77 wrote:
87 Monte LS wrote:[
Sounds like something different to do next year.
absolutely, sounds like a nice show. I put the flyer on the garage wall to remind to watch for the date for next years show[/quote]
That's the problem I have, trying to remember the good shows from the year before. Keeping the flyer is a good idea.[/quote]I try and keep a flyer or make a note of some sort to remind myself.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:00 pm

It's a shame to grow old isn't it ? lol
Nothing but Mopars Image