cruises

Post cruise night information and locations.
87 Monte LS

cruises

Post by 87 Monte LS » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

anyone hit any cruise nights yet ? this year the clutch artist list has so many cruise night listed. theres a ton of choices each nite I went to the new whistle pig a few times and it was pretty nice. went to paulters once and it was pretty wet .cars were getting stuck ,, what a mess.
also hit wide waters cruise nite in lockport. pretty decent cruise, nice location right across the erie canal and some different cars as well
when to dd once. same cars as always

battmann
Site Admin

Re: cruises

Post by battmann » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

there's a cruise night real close to my house that i went to once this year. the lot is sort of small so if it's nice out you need to get there really early or there's nowhere to park. my car is at Dan's now for awhile so i don't have to worry about cruise nights for a few weeks. LOL.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Haven't been to a cruise in almost 2 years. No Time after work.

But I did her today that Dunkin Donuts is no longer. The new owner didn't want it anymore. It has now moved to the baclk parking lot of "It's Greek to Me" on Delaware Ave. Charlie, the guy who helped start it, says last week there were over 100 cars. I'll have to check it out one of these Sundays
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

87 Monte LS wrote:anyone hit any cruise nights yet ? this year the clutch artist list has so many cruise night listed. theres a ton of choices each nite I went to the new whistle pig a few times and it was pretty nice. went to paulters once and it was pretty wet .cars were getting stuck ,, what a mess.
also hit wide waters cruise nite in lockport. pretty decent cruise, nice location right across the erie canal and some different cars as well
when to dd once. same cars as always
Been to the Whistle Pig too a few times including the show last Saturday put on by the Free Wheelers. Not many cars since the weather was so iffy all day. . I'm so glad they're back in business. Great spot with the dinner and the ice cream place there.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

twomanymontes wrote:Haven't been to a cruise in almost 2 years. No Time after work.

But I did her today that Dunkin Donuts is no longer. The new owner didn't want it anymore. It has now moved to the baclk parking lot of "It's Greek to Me" on Delaware Ave. Charlie, the guy who helped start it, says last week there were over 100 cars. I'll have to check it out one of these Sundays
Thanks for the timely post. It saved me a trip up there today. I figured with it being Fathers Day and great weather it would have been jammed. Their loss.
Nothing but Mopars Image