Camaro fuel system

Share your latest project information - pictures always help!
battmann
Site Admin

Camaro fuel system

Post by battmann » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 pm

spent the day with Dan installing my new fuel system. last year i bought a stock replacement gas tank for the camaro and a Competition Engineering sump kit. then a couple weeks ago when we drove to Summit Racing in Ohio, i got the rest of the stuff - fittings, lines, filters, etc...
this past week Dan had our friend weld the sump to the tank and then painted it aluminum. it looks sweet! so today we installed everything and it actually went together without any issues. it's probably the first time we've attempted a project on his car without something going wrong or hitting a snag. it feels good to have a project go as planned for once. i'd post pictures, but i left my camera at Dan's place.
i hope to attend the Paddock Super Cruise and the Pirate Show in a couple weeks.

87 Monte LS

Re: Camaro fuel system

Post by 87 Monte LS » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 pm

good to hear,always good when things go easy , get the pics up when you can ,interested in seeing how the tank looks that color,I was thinking of painting the tank in the 86 that way,,,

dont forget if you prereg for the piratefest show you get entered into the raffle

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm

i will. the only reason i haven't pre-reg'd yet is because i wasn't sure my car would be running in time. i'll do it this week.

87 Monte LS

Post by 87 Monte LS » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

battmann wrote:i will. the only reason i haven't pre-reg'd yet is because i wasn't sure my car would be running in time. i'll do it this week.
Cool. Thanks !!!!!just wanted to make sure you get in on the raffle ,