My Monte

Show off your car and tell us what you love about it.
ScubaSteve

My Monte

Post by ScubaSteve » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:02 pm

OK here goes, bought my 2007 Monte SS 3 years ago from a dealer in Binghamton. I found it online and fell in lust with it. It took me a few weeks to pick all the cash from my money tree in the backyard. I called the dealer and they still had it so I put some money down over the phone and drove down there the next day and drove it home, didn't even test drive it! I started putting my own touch on it to make it "mine" and not just a stock Monte! These pics are right when I got it home, the day before Easter!

And here it is as of June 2015! Alot of cosmetic changes and a few performance enhancements! Always a work in progress! One of these days I will either run out of things to do to it or run out of money!!

battmann
Site Admin

Re: My Monte

Post by battmann » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Thanks for posting pics. Nice car. Looks way better with the enhancements you made. Good job.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 pm

ScubaSteve wrote: And here it is as of June 2015! Alot of cosmetic changes and a few performance enhancements! Always a work in progress! One of these days I will either run out of things to do to it or run out of money!!
I'm bettin you'll run out of money 1st Steve. :lol: As you and I have talked about.. that's the great thing about this , you can do ANYTHING you want to your wheels to make it YOURS. I agree with Clint I love what you've done with it Steve, especially the hood scoop as I told you last week. Thanks for posting the pics Steve. Great job !
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 pm

The car looks awesome Steve!! The color is amazing! Big difference since the first time I saw it 2 years ago.
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Missed you today Steve but we'll hook up Saturday. All the best to Anita.
Nothing but Mopars Image