estate sale

Club events and gatherings.
95gts

estate sale

Post by 95gts » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Not really a get together but figured there might be some interest from members. This estate looks like a car guy died, I will probably stop in saturday. Lots of stuff for everyone, if there is a sunday might get a discount.

http://www.ednalouise.com/sales-details.php?saleID=1098

petegee77

Re: estate sale

Post by petegee77 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:05 pm

95gts wrote:Not really a get together but figured there might be some interest from members. This estate looks like a car guy died, I will probably stop in saturday. Lots of stuff for everyone, if there is a sunday might get a discount.

http://www.ednalouise.com/sales-details.php?saleID=1098
WOW ! Thanks so much for posting. I'm going to swing by there at some point tomorrow for sure.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 am

Just got back from the sale. Probably because of the 1/2 off day but it was a mob scene. Cars on both sides of street and tons of people inside. I picked up several small match box trucks for the Christmas village Ro and I put up, plus some containers for Ro to store her bird feed so the mice can't get at it. Thanks again Joe.
Nothing but Mopars Image

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Wish I could have made it today.
I did hit up the local junkyard today though. Haven't been there in at least 2 years. Was fun but weather sucked and the place was a mud pit.

95gts

Post by 95gts » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 pm

petegee77 wrote:Just got back from the sale. Probably because of the 1/2 off day but it was a mob scene. Cars on both sides of street and tons of people inside. I picked up several small match box trucks for the Christmas village Ro and I put up, plus some containers for Ro to store her bird feed so the mice can't get at it. Thanks again Joe.
Glad you got there, it was mobbed! Sunday is 75% off, did you see all that paint there, Dave would be in heaven! I might go back Sunday, see whats left, could not possible see everything!

95gts

Post by 95gts » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 pm

battmann wrote:Wish I could have made it today.
I did hit up the local junkyard today though. Haven't been there in at least 2 years. Was fun but weather sucked and the place was a mud pit.
Get anything good?

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:17 pm

95gts wrote:
petegee77 wrote:Just got back from the sale. Probably because of the 1/2 off day but it was a mob scene. Cars on both sides of street and tons of people inside. I picked up several small match box trucks for the Christmas village Ro and I put up, plus some containers for Ro to store her bird feed so the mice can't get at it. Thanks again Joe.
Glad you got there, it was mobbed! Sunday is 75% off, did you see all that paint there, Dave would be in heaven! I might go back Sunday, see whats left, could not possible see everything!
I'm thinking of heading back there too tomorrow Joe. I'm guessing they'll be selling some of those shelving units and I can use some for the garage. Didn't see the paint since there was just too much "stuff' there and I really hate crowds especially now with my right eye. I was in and out fairly quick. I did see that old Ford van in the back yard though . Several people checking it out. Not even sure if it was for sale.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:22 pm

battmann wrote:Wish I could have made it today.
I know what you mean about the mud. I helped my buddy repair his outside "head " at his hunting cabin in Eagle yesterday. Spent a solid hour hosing off all the mud from the back roads and woods trails I took the Jeep on.
Nothing but Mopars Image

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:14 pm

95gts wrote: Get anything good?
Yeah - I got a couple things to customize my trans am. Got flush door handless from a Toyota Solara and an electric fuel door release setup from a VW Jetta. Got all that for $38.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:56 pm

battmann wrote:
95gts wrote: Get anything good?
Yeah - I got a couple things to customize my trans am. Got flush door handless from a Toyota Solara and an electric fuel door release setup from a VW Jetta. Got all that for $38.
Sounds like a good deal Clint.
Nothing but Mopars Image

95gts

Post by 95gts » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:40 pm

not bad clint! Use them on the ta?

I went back Sunday, alot easier to walk thru. In the back yard there was three cars, ford van, two mid 1930 fords. everything was wasted. there was a shed in back loaded with engines. all flathead from numerous manufactures. I picked up some nice items, even a cool voltmeter still in box, got it for ten bucks, looked it up on ebay 185. this guy bought alot and never opened it, got some snap on tools 50 cent wrenches, amazing. Even got a roof deicer, they are on ebay for about 120, got this one for 5.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:25 pm

95gts wrote:not bad clint! Use them on the ta?

I went back Sunday, alot easier to walk thru. In the back yard there was three cars, ford van, two mid 1930 fords. everything was wasted. there was a shed in back loaded with engines. all flathead from numerous manufactures. I picked up some nice items, even a cool voltmeter still in box, got it for ten bucks, looked it up on ebay 185. this guy bought alot and never opened it, got some snap on tools 50 cent wrenches, amazing. Even got a roof deicer, they are on ebay for about 120, got this one for 5.
I got jammed up Sunday and never made it over. I heard someone talking about the shed on Saturday and They said at that time that the stuff there was not for sale. Sounds like you got some great deals Joe.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Sorry I missed all the fun. I worked all weekend. Sounds like everyone got some good deals.
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:20 pm

twomanymontes wrote:Sorry I missed all the fun. I worked all weekend. Sounds like everyone got some good deals.
I SHOULD have gone back Sunday. Really might have if it wasn't so far from here. Glad Joe posted about it. Thanks again Joe.
Nothing but Mopars Image

95gts

Post by 95gts » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:04 pm

np, if i come across any more ideas like this...I will post them up!

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Sounds like joe made out like a bandit. Gotta love saving money!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:37 pm

95gts wrote:np, if i come across any more ideas like this...I will post them up!
Please do.
Nothing but Mopars Image