petegee77

Welcome to the site - please introduce yourself and post some pictures of your ride(s).
petegee77

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi, I'm from " back East" , that is Greene County which is south of Albany. Bought my 1st Mopar( Plymouth Duster) in 1974 after trading in my Vega. I've been nothing but Mopar since. Currently the little woman and I have 4 of them sitting in our driveway. The Caravan and Jeep Patriot are our everyday cars. Our "toys" are a 2006 Solar Yellow PT Cruiser "Route 66 Street Edition" . Only around 900 of these Route 66 models were made. We got ours from an auction in Virginia and had it shipped to T&K Auto in Tonawonda. The other toy is my 1969 Dodge Dart GT which my neighbor had sitting under a tarp for 19 years. Most of it, including the bored out 318 , has been rebuilt. Once I can save enough pennies I plan to have it repainted. It needs a new outer coat desperately. Any suggestions as to a good, but reasonable paint/body shop are welcomed.
Nothing but Mopars Image

battmann
Site Admin

Re: petegee77

Post by battmann » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 pm

love to see some pictures of the cars if you got any. i've never heard of a Rt. 66 PT Cruiser. does it have special trim or interior stuff? Dodge Darts are sweet.
don't worry so much about the paint. it's in style to have a beater car with a sweet drivetrain nowadays.
95gts on this site had his mustang painted by Blasdell Customs (i'm pretty sure that's the name) and it looks beautiful. not sure what that place charges, but i think they'res reasonable.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Welcome aboard! And Like Clint said, lest see some pics of those rides!!!

2nd on Blasedell Collision, He did some touch up work on my SS and it matched really good
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

battmann wrote:love to see some pictures of the cars if you got any. i've never heard of a Rt. 66 PT Cruiser. does it have special trim or interior stuff? Dodge Darts are sweet.
don't worry so much about the paint. it's in style to have a beater car with a sweet drivetrain nowadays.
95gts on this site had his mustang painted by Blasdell Customs (i'm pretty sure that's the name) and it looks beautiful. not sure what that place charges, but i think they'res reasonable.
Thanks battmann . The Route 66 edition Cruiser is a bright yellow ( Solar Yellow) and we live in Tonawanda so I'm sure you'll spot it in that area. They only made about 900 of them. Lots of chrome trim on the outside plus matching yellow calipers and special chrome wheels. The interior dash is all done in yellow except for the black vents. I'm still trying to figure out how to load pictures on the site. I'll include some as soon as I do. I've got "The Boy" coming over Tuesday so I'll ask him. He's the non motorhead family computer geek. :D
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

twomanymontes wrote:Welcome aboard! And Like Clint said, lest see some pics of those rides!!!

2nd on Blasedell Collision, He did some touch up work on my SS and it matched really good
That's two recommendations. I'll be sure to check them out at the end of the season. Thanks
Nothing but Mopars Image

95gts

Post by 95gts » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:26 pm

don blassdell kustoms 400-9648

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Yeah, thats the place! LOL!
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes