The return of FieroAndy

Welcome to the site - please introduce yourself and post some pictures of your ride(s).
PontiacAndy

The return of FieroAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:55 am

Hey everyone.
After many years of being MIA I'm back. My Fiero has been out of commission for a few years now. It was having some engine problems and I just didn't have the time to mess around with it. So a few months ago I found a v6 Fiero drivetrain....engine, transmission, wiring, cradle and computer for a great price. So the Fiero will live again sometime soon.
I also picked up a 1988 Trans Am GTA which kinda found me accidentally.

I'll post some pics soon

How has everyone been?

battmann
Site Admin

Re: The return of FieroAndy

Post by battmann » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Welcome back brother!
Good seeing you this past weekend.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Welcome Back Andy!!! Great to see you the other day!

Now you have no excuse to not stop in and say hi once in a while!
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:06 pm

It was great to meet you on Saturday and thanks for posting. I really like the Trans Am, good luck with it. Looking forward to getting together again real soon. There's Mt. Saint Mary's on the 27th. A bunch of us will be there including Dave, Matt and myself. Good chance to meet some new members too.
Nothing but Mopars Image

PontiacAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:15 am

Thanks guys, it's good to be back after being off the grid for like 4 or 5 years!

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:13 pm

LOL! I think it's been more like 6 or 7 years.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:09 am

It was nice running into you at Harbor Freight on Friday Andy. Hope you can make Mt. St. mary's on Saturday.
Nothing but Mopars Image

PontiacAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:23 am

twomanymontes wrote:LOL! I think it's been more like 6 or 7 years.
You're probable right haha
petegee77 wrote:It was nice running into you at Harbor Freight on Friday Andy. Hope you can make Mt. St. mary's on Saturday.
It was good seeing you too. I'm thinking about heading back there in a little bit. I kinda want to buy the 44" tool chest that's on sale this weekend. I'm not sure if I should go for it.
If I can't show my car at St Marys then I'll be sure to stop by. I really need to finish painting my house. Weekends are really the only good time for that.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:04 pm

PontiacAndy wrote:
It was good seeing you too. I'm thinking about heading back there in a little bit. I kinda want to buy the 44" tool chest that's on sale this weekend. I'm not sure if I should go for it.
If I can't show my car at St Marys then I'll be sure to stop by. I really need to finish painting my house. Weekends are really the only good time for that.
Understandable. Hope you can make it though since Matt , Dave and myself will all be there. It's a nice show and a good value.
Nothing but Mopars Image

PontiacAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:19 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to check in and say that I'm still alive. With the new building opening at work > then getting switched to an overnight vampire shift > then the Christmas season. I fell on the car club thing.
How's everyone doing this winter? I'm missing the good weather.....not that this weather has been bad.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:40 pm

PontiacAndy wrote:Hey guys, I just wanted to check in and say that I'm still alive. With the new building opening at work > then getting switched to an overnight vampire shift > then the Christmas season. I fell on the car club thing.
How's everyone doing this winter? I'm missing the good weather.....not that this weather has been bad.
Hi Andy ! Great to hear from you, hope you had a great holiday season.
I hope you do well on the "vampire shift" . I worked it for 23 years and loved it. Just remember ... when it's time to sleep...SLEEP . It's easy to cut back on sleep but that just makes everything worse.
Going to check out an older Mopar this weekend. The pictures look great but I've got to see the car up close.
Gotta love the winter so far, I only used the snowblower here once so far.
Take care and keep postin.
Nothing but Mopars Image

PontiacAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 pm

I've worked nights before, I can't say that I mind it. But it gets old after a while. I just need to retire haha

What kind of Mopar are you checking out? I still like my Mopars

I think I used my snowblower 3 times this year so far. I actually picked up a 2nd one at a great price as a spare over the summer. Thankfully I've never used it.

5 weeks till the Cavalcade of Cars, then spring is right around the corner.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Hey Andy!!! Winter hasn't been all that bad. Could use a little worse weather to drum up some business.

Nights suck! Diana has been working them for years. Really puts a dampener on family life.

PontiacAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:10 am

Nights do suck, but I try to make the most of it now. I can sleep in the morning and do something in the evening or vice versa.

Work is slow for me as well, but that's expected after Christmas. I'm not complaining about the lack of snow. I never liked plowing anyways haha.
If we get an early spring this year, I'll get the TA out early. I was planning on late March, but it might be early March if it stays like this.
Plus I have to get with my dad on getting that MG running.

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:47 am

Winter should be almost over. We just gotta get through February.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:36 pm

battmann wrote:Winter should be almost over. We just gotta get through February.
I've always said (to myself) that once we get past Valentines Day that winter is basically over. Yeah we get that freak storm around Saint Patty's day which melts the next day but that's it.
Nothing but Mopars Image

PontiacAndy

Post by PontiacAndy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:38 am

I think of the St Patricks day parade as the last day of potential snow. With the late start to winter, I'm hoping that it ends quickly.
I'm planning on getting the cars out late March is the weather is good.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:27 pm

PontiacAndy wrote:I think of the St Patricks day parade as the last day of potential snow. With the late start to winter, I'm hoping that it ends quickly.
I'm planning on getting the cars out late March is the weather is good.
I'm upbeat. I think the end of March is VERY doable.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Getting through winter is the easy part! Getting the cars in shape for the Glen is when I get buried.

But it's not been all that bad weather wise. I've even had the 01 out for a drive a few weeks ago.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:06 am

twomanymontes wrote:Getting through winter is the easy part! Getting the cars in shape for the Glen is when I get buried.

But it's not been all that bad weather wise. I've even had the 01 out for a drive a few weeks ago.
Agreed this winter, so far, has been a can of corn. I won't be taking the PT out until it's out for good. Too much of a pain fitting it back into the garage. lol
Nothing but Mopars Image