Merry Christmas!

All topics non-car related.
battmann
Site Admin

Merry Christmas!

Post by battmann » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Merry Christmas everybody!
Hope you all have a great day with your family & loved ones.

petegee77

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by petegee77 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Merry Christmas to all. May this be the best Christmas yet. Enjoy the day.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I made out pretty good this year

I Got a new Carhartt work jacket, work socks, 2 bags of M&Ms, Simpsons Season 17 DVDs, $40 in cash, couple nice IMSA racing t-shirts, My son got me the big gift this year. A Dale Earnhardt Sr. car cover for the 01 SS. And this one was actually on his car! SFI tag says 3/2000, and was given to the previous owner from Richard Childress at the Texas Motor Speedway race in 2000. Oh and my Christmas bonus from work was a $1200 check.

I'm pretty happy right now!
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

thedukejag

Post by thedukejag » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Merry Christmas everyone...Keep safe and enjoy the holidays.
Rick

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:55 pm

thedukejag wrote:Merry Christmas everyone...Keep safe and enjoy the holidays.
Same to you and your family Rick. Looking forward to the club dinner on the 24th.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:54 pm

twomanymontes wrote:Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I Got a new Carhartt work jacket, work socks, 2 bags of M&Ms, Simpsons Season 17 DVDs, $40 in cash, couple nice IMSA racing t-shirts, My son got me the big gift this year. A Dale Earnhardt Sr. car cover for the 01 SS. And this one was actually on his car! SFI tag says 3/2000, and was given to the previous owner from Richard Childress at the Texas Motor Speedway race in 2000. Oh and my Christmas bonus from work was a $1200 check.

Merry Christmas one and all.

You had a real nice haul there Dave , especially the car cover. Great job by Matt.

I got a real nice wood clock with a wolf on it for the family room, a Sons of Anarchy T shirt and the game Battleship so Ro and I can blast each other to bits.

Hey Dave I also got a Muscle Car calender from Ro so I can put it in the kitchen. You'll have to check it out next time you're over. lol

Our Christmas bonus from work was being allowed to use your own vacation time to leave work early on Christmas Eve. WOW we were all just floored. We usually at least get a Christmas luncheon but this year " they forgot it was December already" . Hey maybe I should give them the calender ! lol
Nothing but Mopars Image

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Dave sure made out good. I'm jealous. I didn't really get anything exciting. I did get a pretty nice Xmas bonus this year but half if it got taken for taxes. That blows.
My kids were nuts all day. I can't take it. I'm so beat right now and I still have to spend three more days with them. I already can't wait for Monday. I gotta start getting my TA suspension parts together for when Matt & Dave come out on Saturday.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:21 pm

petegee77 wrote:
twomanymontes wrote:Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas one and all.

You had a real nice haul there Dave , especially the car cover. Great job by Matt.

I got a real nice wood clock with a wolf on it for the family room, a Sons of Anarchy T shirt and the game Battleship so Ro and I can blast each other to bits.

Hey Dave I also got a Muscle Car calender from Ro so I can put it in the kitchen. You'll have to check it out next time you're over. lol

Our Christmas bonus from work was being allowed to use your own vacation time to leave work early on Christmas Eve. WOW we were all just floored. We usually at least get a Christmas luncheon but this year " they forgot it was December already" . Hey maybe I should give them the calender ! lol
LOL! Be nice to Ro! She puts up with you! And that really sucks about work. Bet they won't forget to check their profit margin in a few days.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:29 pm

battmann wrote:Dave sure made out good. I'm jealous. I didn't really get anything exciting. I did get a pretty nice Xmas bonus this year but half if it got taken for taxes. That blows.
My kids were nuts all day. I can't take it. I'm so beat right now and I still have to spend three more days with them. I already can't wait for Monday. I gotta start getting my TA suspension parts together for when Matt & Dave come out on Saturday.
Yeah, good check, lots of taxes! Really kind of sucks. I got nailed hard last month with when I got my unused vacation and weekly paycheck with overtime in one check. They took out almost half in taxes and SS.

Don't be jealous, spending time with your kids is better than presents anyday.

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:38 pm

So I got the cover on. This was definitely not made for a standard car. No room for side mirrors and there had to be one hell of a rear spoiler! lots of room in the back. nothing in the front. But still cool as hell!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:15 pm

twomanymontes wrote:
battmann wrote: Yeah, good check, lots of taxes! Really kind of sucks. I got nailed hard last month with when I got my unused vacation and weekly paycheck with overtime in one check. They took out almost half in taxes and SS.

Don't be jealous, spending time with your kids is better than presents anyday.
That's the problem with bonus checks, the leaches tax it at 40 something percent. My daughter got a $5200 bonus and they ate the crap out of it in taxes.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Dave , that car cover looks real nice on it. Matt did a great job.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Just got back from a quick overnite trip to Ro's parents home in Elmira. We pick names to exchange gifts. Ro's sister Jane had mine and she got me this great Mopar jacket that I've been thinking about. It's light but not too light. Just right for those early spring / late fall shows when you need a tad more than a T shirt. I love it.
Nothing but Mopars Image

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Cool - congrats Pete.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:19 pm

battmann wrote:Cool - congrats Pete.
Thanks Clint. I've got lots of jackets, mostly Alabama, but no car themed ones. This is perfect.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:26 pm

petegee77 wrote:Just got back from a quick overnite trip to Ro's parents home in Elmira. We pick names to exchange gifts. Ro's sister Jane had mine and she got me this great Mopar jacket that I've been thinking about. It's light but not too light. Just right for those early spring / late fall shows when you need a tad more than a T shirt. I love it.
Cool! Now you have a whole outfit. The hat, shirt and now the jacket! LOL!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 am

twomanymontes wrote:
Cool! Now you have a whole outfit. The hat, shirt and now the jacket! LOL!
Yup , just call me Mr. Mopar. 8-)
Nothing but Mopars Image