Merry Christmas!!!

All topics non-car related.
twomanymontes

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Hey everyone! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and get to spend time with your families!

Sucks that it won't be a white Christmas, but we will make the best of it anyways.

What's everyone's plans?

I'm sitting home and relaxing for a change. After work I swung by my Mom's and took her to the cemetery to see Dad, Then came home and getting dinner ready. Diana's cousin is coming for dinner tonight. Then it's Midnight Mass. Tomorrow, Mom's coming for dinner. And then it's Doctor Who at 9pm.
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by petegee77 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Ro and I went to her nieces house in Rochester this morning. There were 14 of us there with her sister bringing her Dad up from Elmira. Ro stayed there and will spend most of next week with him in Elmira giving her sister a break.
I came back here about 4:30 driving thru Chili and such. Made me think of Clint.
Wish there was a little snow on the ground but I'm not crying over it. lol
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:30 pm

yeah, a little dusting would have been nice.

battmann
Site Admin

Post by battmann » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.
Christmas went well cause we stayed home. This weekend has been rough though going to visit everyone. Kind of wish we just did it all in one day to get it over with. Also my computer hasn't worked since Christmas. I just got this one in August cause my old computers hard drive died. Hope it didn't happen again. I know it would be under warranty but it's a pain recovering all my files and then reinstalling everything. Ugh. I can't win.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 pm

twomanymontes wrote:yeah, a little dusting would have been nice.
Got our dusting but a little late. lol
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:48 pm

battmann wrote:Merry Christmas everyone.
Christmas went well cause we stayed home. This weekend has been rough though going to visit everyone. Kind of wish we just did it all in one day to get it over with. Also my computer hasn't worked since Christmas. I just got this one in August cause my old computers hard drive died. Hope it didn't happen again. I know it would be under warranty but it's a pain recovering all my files and then reinstalling everything. Ugh. I can't win.
Merry Christmas to you Clint. Our computer here is 9 years old. Only thing I had done was replacing 2 memory sticks last spring. I do have a 3T backup Toshiba hard drive for when the hard drive finally dies.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 pm

I got mine fixed earlier this year. IT's actually been working really good.

Anyone get anything good?

I got a slot car of Team Corvette and some jeans. Plus season 2 of the Muppet show AND TONS OF COOKIES!!!!!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:46 am

twomanymontes wrote:I got mine fixed earlier this year. IT's actually been working really good.

I got a slot car of Team Corvette and some jeans. Plus season 2 of the Muppet show AND TONS OF COOKIES!!!!!
:lol: I got cookies too. Just what we all need.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:24 pm

petegee77 wrote:
twomanymontes wrote:I got mine fixed earlier this year. IT's actually been working really good.

:lol: I got cookies too. Just what we all need.
LOL! I'm almost out of cookies already. I'm hoping I can score more from Diana's friend!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:08 pm

I bought myself a real nice painted Mopar tool box. It's really a work of art. What I'll use it for or why I bought it, I'm still trying to figure out. lol
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:58 pm

I just bought new conversion headlights for the 86 SS. I will order the HID's next month.

I'm actually sitting here watching my Muppet show DVDs, LOL! Funny thing is, I'm remembering most of it like I watched it last month, LOL! But Who the hell is Zero Mostel?? Guy kind of reminds me of Dom DeLuise. LOL!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:36 am

twomanymontes wrote:I just bought new conversion headlights for the 86 SS. I will order the HID's next month.

I'm actually sitting here watching my Muppet show DVDs, LOL! Funny thing is, I'm remembering most of it like I watched it last month, LOL! But Who the hell is Zero Mostel?? Guy kind of reminds me of Dom DeLuise. LOL!
I think Zero Mostrel was a Dom DeLuise wanna be. lol I think he was in movies like Fiddler on The Roof.

Ro and I spent New Years Eve watching Alabama crush Michigan State 38-0. Next it's Clemson for the National Championship. The game ended a few minutes before midnite so we got to see the actual new year ring in.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:45 am

Happy New Year Guys!!

Pete, I did a little research on him. He was blacklisted in the 70's and did get some acclaimed awards for acting. He was pretty funny on the show too. Tonight I will watch the second DVD and see who was on then.

First disc had Don Knotts, Rich Little, Zero Mostel, Judy Collins, Nancy Walker and Milton Berle.

Really funny thing, I looked up on You tube to see what season Alice Cooper was on. I remember him singing a song Called You and Me. I hear it every now and then on Jack FM or 104.1, But never knew who sung it. Well, I was shocked to find out it was Alice's song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00qAjQ05-P8