Winter

All topics non-car related.
Post Reply
User avatar
battmann
Site Admin
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: North Chili, NY

Winter

Post by battmann » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:46 am

Getting pounded with snow out here lately!
Worked from home yesterday cause roads were so bad. Last night I cleared about 4-6" of snow out of the driveway before I went to bed only to wake up to another 2-3". Ugh.

User avatar
twomanymontes
Posts: 1938
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Amherst, NY
Contact:

Re: Winter

Post by twomanymontes » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Yeah, we have a few inches here too. Shoveled a few times, Snow blowed once.

But the good news is My uncle finally sold my Grandmother's house! No more shoveling or mowing or taking care of an empty house. My Grandfather passed away 12 years ago. Sadly, Gram passed away 5 years ago. So I have been taking care of it since. I'm kind of hoping my uncle sends me a check for it. It will all go into the Olds anyways, LOL!
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

User avatar
petegee77
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: Kenmore

Re: Winter

Post by petegee77 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:40 am

twomanymontes wrote:Yeah, we have a few inches here too. Shoveled a few times, Snow blowed once.

But the good news is My uncle finally sold my Grandmother's house! No more shoveling or mowing or taking care of an empty house. My Grandfather passed away 12 years ago. Sadly, Gram passed away 5 years ago. So I have been taking care of it since. I'm kind of hoping my uncle sends me a check for it. It will all go into the Olds anyways, LOL!
That's great news Dave. You are just so busy so now ,that it's sold it, just frees up some time for you.
Nothing but Mopars Image

User avatar
twomanymontes
Posts: 1938
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Amherst, NY
Contact:

Re: Winter

Post by twomanymontes » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeah, freed up time to get more stuff done at Moms
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

User avatar
petegee77
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: Kenmore

Re: Winter

Post by petegee77 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:21 pm

twomanymontes wrote:Yeah, freed up time to get more stuff done at Moms
There's NEVER enough time. Can't wait till I retire in April. 3 1/2 more months !!
Last edited by petegee77 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing but Mopars Image

User avatar
battmann
Site Admin
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: North Chili, NY

Re: Winter

Post by battmann » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Wow Pete! Didn't realize you were so close. That's awesome!
Retirement feels like an unattainable goal for me right now. Hope I can get there some day.

User avatar
petegee77
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: Kenmore

Re: Winter

Post by petegee77 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:57 am

battmann wrote:Wow Pete! Didn't realize you were so close. That's awesome!
Retirement feels like an unattainable goal for me right now. Hope I can get there some day.
For me the choice to retire is easy. Retire OR go to prison for putting one of the idiots who works for me in a body bag. See ....... easy choice.
Nothing but Mopars Image

User avatar
twomanymontes
Posts: 1938
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Amherst, NY
Contact:

Re: Winter

Post by twomanymontes » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Pete, I feel the same way some days. But I usually get the " Dave, you can't kill everyone you don't like" Speech every couple months.

Clint, I know how you feel. I have another 20 years before I can consider retirement. Even then, I will probably get a part time job. I mean I got to support my car habit some how?
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests