Pirate Fest Car Show

Upcoming show information and reviews.
87 Monte LS

Re: Pirate Fest Car Show

Post by 87 Monte LS » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:44 pm

petegee77 wrote:Back from Pirate Fest. Had a real nice time. Great weather and plenty of shade under those huge trees. They had about 180 cars from what I heard though that's unofficial. We met a ton of people that we use to work with at Westwood Pharmaceuticals . A mini reunion. Real nice people running the show and it was nice getting to meet Doug. Don and I each won a nice pirate ship award of excellence which made the day even better.
Pete ,Steve, Don and Matt, thank you for coming out to our show. Was good meeting you all!

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:58 pm

87 Monte LS wrote:Pete ,Steve, Don and Matt, thank you for coming out to our show. Was good meeting you all!
Same here Doug. Don't be a stranger here.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Doug, I understand we have a common friend in my neighbor Jim.
Nothing but Mopars Image

87 Monte LS

Post by 87 Monte LS » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:15 am

petegee77 wrote:Doug, I understand we have a common friend in my neighbor Jim.
Small world Pete I ran into Jim at our show Saturday. He stopped in today to chat about the show and was asking about my 86. He mentioned his neighbor had a pt. cruiser and a Monte ss. I said is his name Pete? He looked at me in shock said yes how did you know ? lol. Never realized you lived so close to my work. I ran in to a friend of mine that haven't seen in years last week with his girlfriend talking with Jim over at the church, guess they live a block a way as well.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

87 Monte LS wrote:
Small world Pete I ran into Jim at our show Saturday. He stopped in today to chat about the show and was asking about my 86. He mentioned his neighbor had a pt. cruiser and a Monte SS. I said is his name Pete? He looked at me in shock said yes how did you know ? lol. Never realized you lived so close to my work. I ran in to a friend of mine that haven't seen in years last week with his girlfriend talking with Jim over at the church, guess they live a block a way as well.
:lol: Small world indeed Doug. I didn't realize that Jim was at Pirate Fest. Sorry I missed him. Will you be at Wendelville ?
Nothing but Mopars Image

87 Monte LS

Post by 87 Monte LS » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 am

petegee77 wrote:
87 Monte LS wrote:
Small world Pete I ran into Jim at our show Saturday. He stopped in today to chat about the show and was asking about my 86. He mentioned his neighbor had a pt. cruiser and a Monte SS. I said is his name Pete? He looked at me in shock said yes how did you know ? lol. Never realized you lived so close to my work. I ran in to a friend of mine that haven't seen in years last week with his girlfriend talking with Jim over at the church, guess they live a block a way as well.
:lol: Small world indeed Doug. I didn't realize that Jim was at Pirate Fest. Sorry I missed him. Will you be at Wendelville ?
Yes Pete, I will be there. Hopefully the weather is nice for it.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:19 pm

87 Monte LS wrote: Yes Pete, I will be there. Hopefully the weather is nice for it.
If the weather could be like it was Saturday for Pirate Fest that would be perfect. Everyone I've talked with since loved the setting in the park and the weather. Perfect day.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:42 am

2016 Edition of Pirate Fest. Saturday, July 9th. Krull Park in Olcott, NY. 10am-4pm

Anyone else in? Dubies in . We had a great time last year even with the high food prices.
Nothing but Mopars Image

twomanymontes

Post by twomanymontes » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:36 pm

I'm out. I'm heading back to PA for the day.
There is no such thing as Too Many Montes

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:42 pm

twomanymontes wrote:I'm out. I'm heading back to PA for the day.
:(
Nothing but Mopars Image

87 Monte LS

Post by 87 Monte LS » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:44 am

petegee77 wrote:2016 Edition of Pirate Fest. Saturday, July 9th. Krull Park in Olcott, NY. 10am-4pm

Anyone else in? Dubies in . We had a great time last year even with the high food prices.
Thanks Pete! Arrive when you want and park where you want. Lots more baskets for the theme basket raffle this year. 50/50 split, bbq grill cookout raffle, ton of nice door prizes. over 65 hand made pirate ship awards Plus lots more going on as well. For more information view our shows facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Wnycruisers for more details.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:30 am

87 Monte LS wrote:
petegee77 wrote:2016 Edition of Pirate Fest. Saturday, July 9th. Krull Park in Olcott, NY. 10am-4pm

Thanks Pete! Arrive when you want and park where you want. Lots more baskets for the theme basket raffle this year. 50/50 split, bbq grill cookout raffle, ton of nice door prizes. over 65 hand made pirate ship awards Plus lots more going on as well. For more information view our shows facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Wnycruisers for more details.
Thanks for posting the link Doug. Weather looks iffy for Saturday with a forecast of light rain or T storms. I know Dubie is going and Wild Bill from the site is a possible. I'll check tonite with the Weds. nite crew at Roadhouse. The show is rain or shine yes ?
Nothing but Mopars Image

87 Monte LS

Post by 87 Monte LS » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:53 am

petegee77 wrote:
87 Monte LS wrote:

Thanks for posting the link Doug. Weather looks iffy for Saturday with a forecast of light rain or T storms. I know Dubie is going and Wild Bill from the site is a possible. I'll check tonite with the Weds. nite crew at Roadhouse. The show is rain or shine yes ?
Yes Pete its rain or shine.

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Thanks Doug. Talked to a bunch of guys tonite and a lot were iffy because of the weather but I'll be there rain or shine. Hope it's the latter.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Post by petegee77 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:45 pm

Well we've got 5 of us coming up to the show in the morning . Let's hope the weather holds up.
Nothing but Mopars Image

petegee77

Re: Pirate Fest Car Show 2017

Post by petegee77 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:09 pm

This years show in Saturday, July 8th at Krull Park on Olcott Beach.
I have a funeral back home in Middleburg so I will miss it. That pains me since it's a great show and a yearly favorite.
Nothing but Mopars Image